Are you getting enough vitamin D3, also known as the sunshine vitamin? Surprisingly, more than half of the general population is affected by vitamin D deficiency. The signs of deficiency may include fatigue or tiredness, bone pain, muscle weakness, low energy levels, and weakened immune function.
If you’re looking to address nutritional gaps, vitamin D3 supplementation may help. And when it comes to choosing the right supplement, we know there are so many different choices to pick from. So, why choose the EZ Melts Vitamin D3 with K2?
Not only does it have a higher potency of 5,000 IU vitamin D3 that's 100% vegan, we've also added 120 mcg of vitamin K2. D3 and K2 are the perfect pair for enhanced bone support. Having adequate levels of vitamin K2 in the body helps promote the absorption of calcium with vitamin D3 and the distribution of calcium to your bones. Now you just need 1 tablet for convenient delivery of both nutrients.
Those fighting vitamin D deficiency should consider supplementing with vitamin K2, especially those with diets low in animal products where vitamin K2 is typically found.
- Vitamin D3 increases calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 promotes arterial and skeletal system health
- Promotes healthy cell growth and proper immune function
- Helps optimum transfer of calcium from the arteries into the bones
- Helps improve bone health and the musculoskeletal system
- Supports overall cardiovascular system health