Yes! Every order shipped standard economy to a U.S. address is FREE. If you would like expedited shipping, there is an additional cost. There is a charge for shipping to Canada.
Features at a Glance
- Vitamin D3 increases calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 promotes arterial and skeletal system health
- Promotes healthy cell growth and proper immune function
- Helps optimum transfer of calcium from the arteries into the bones
- Helps support bone health and the musculoskeletal system
- Formulated to quickly dissolve in mouth - no need to chew or add water
- Contains ZERO sugar
- Great-tasting all-natural green apple flavor
No Artificial Flavors
How to Use
Use it Daily!
As a dietary supplement, take a vitamin D3 with K2 supplement each day or as recommended by your healthcare professional. You can take it in the morning or evening – with or without food.
EZ Melts® are specially formulated to melt in the mouth quickly. No need to chew or take with water. They are perfect for those who dislike swallowing large pills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get free shipping on my order?
How fast do you ship once I place my order?
We ship next business day and provide you with shipment tracking information. We ship via USPS first-class shipping to customers in the U.S. and Canada. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
What is your return policy?
We take pride in formulating our EZ Melts to be the greatest tasting, smoothest dissolving vitamins on the planet! However, if for any reason you’re not satisfied, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase to return your products for a full refund – no questions asked. We’ll even pay the shipping costs for any bottles you need to return!
What are the benefits of your Subscribe & Save program?
You can choose to sign up for our convenient, money-saving Subscribe & Save program on any EZ Melts product you plan to use daily. You get an automatic savings of 10% off, but you also get FREE SHIPPING. You’ll never worry about remembering to order or running out of your supplements ever again.
Do you ship outside the United States?
We currently only ship to the U.S. and Canada. Orders to Canada are not eligible for return. Due to costs of shipping, customs processing, and transit-times, all international orders are final sale.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.