Frequently Asked Questions
Do you manufacture your products in the United States? Also, are your products tested by 3rd party labs?
- Yes, all of our EZ Melts® are formulated and manufactured at our location in sunny Florida.
We use domestic and imported ingredients 100% sourced from FDA-registered US suppliers. We also conduct strict testing of every ingredient by FDA-registered 3rd party labs located in the United States. This ensures the identity, purity, and potency of our unique formulations.
What are the advantages of taking EZ Melts®?
- No water required or swallowing of big pills
- Dissolves in your mouth
- Nutrients are made readily available for absorption more quickly than conventional tablets and pills
Should I drink any liquids before, during or after taking EZ Melts®?
- EZ Melts® will dissolve in your mouth on their own. However, if your mouth is dry, you may drink liquids at your discretion, this will not affect the absorption of the vitamins and minerals.
Can I break these tablets, grind or swallow them completely?
- EZ Melts® are carefully prepared to deliver the nutrients and/or active ingredients in an immediate manner. The tablets can be broken, grounded or even dissolved in liquids for intake. You will obtain the same benefits.
Do I need to take these tablets on a full or empty stomach?
- EZ Melts® are effective independent of gastric motility, thus they can be taken on a full or empty stomach. However, it should be noted that in certain instances, some vitamins and nutrients can be better absorbed when taken on a full stomach or immediately after a meal.
Does the absorption occur in the mouth, stomach or other parts of the gastrointestinal tract?
- In general, the majority of absorption of nutrients takes place in the small intestine. Some nutrients can demonstrate pre-gastric absorption. In this case, there is an advantage to products that are made readily absorbable earlier in the digestion process. In the case of EZ Melts®, nutrients are made readily absorbable as soon as they dissolve.
Will the sugar content of these tablets alter my glucose levels?
- EZ Melts® formulas contain Zero Sugar.
Will the natural sweeteners used in the EZ Melts® of these tablets damage my teeth?
- EZ Melts® formulas contain Zero Sugar. However, brushing your teeth is always recommended after a meal.
Do EZ Melts® tablets contain the same dose of regular pills?
- EZ Melts® formulas are intended to contain similar amounts of active ingredients as standard solid dose pills. However, in some instances when the amount active ingredients are high, we may divide the dose into two or more tablets. We strongly advise you to read the directions for Suggested Use.
I am currently on different medications for my medical condition. Will these EZ Melts® interfere with their activity? What adverse reactions will I experience?
- EZ Melts® are safe and do not generally produce any adverse reactions. We would suggest consulting your physician if you have questions regarding the use of EZ Melts® with any medications.
What is the difference between the Old FDA Daily Values and the New FDA Daily Values?
EZ Melts® products are transitioning to the “New FDA” format for reporting “Daily Value” on the Supplement Facts Panel. The FDA for 2018+ has new methods for calculating the Daily Value percentage based on the doses of an active ingredient listed on a product label.
You can use this government website for reference of the “Old Daily Values" vs. “New Daily Values”:
I have the MTHFR gene mutation, can I use your products? Do your products contain folic acid?
We are happy to say our EZ Melts® are safe to take as they don't contain folic acid - we utilize folate as L-5-methylfolate in our products.
I have a food allergy. Are your products right for me?
EZ Melts® are free from the “Big 9 Allergens” which includes:
- Shellfish (crustacean)
- Tree nuts (walnut, pecan, almond)
- Gluten (wheat, rye, barley)
- Milk (Beta-lactoglobulin dairy and casein)
Our products are tested in 3rd party labs which follow FDA guidelines when testing for any traces of the aforementioned ingredients.
We always advise consulting with a healthcare professional before use of any dietary supplement, along with careful monitoring in the case of treating allergic reactions.
Are your products corn-free? What about mannitol, isn’t that derived from corn?
Our mannitol is a natural sweetener derived from Non-GMO corn. However, our tablets do not contain traces of corn as our ingredients are highly purified. Generally, corn-sensitivity arises due to the presence of gluten. All of our products are tested and verified to be 100% Gluten-Free.
What is contained in your natural flavors?
Our natural flavors are based on natural fruit extracts mixed with essential oils to stabilize the flavor long-term. Just like all of our ingredients, our natural flavors are Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
Depending on the product, this may be a natural cherry extract (EZ Melts® B12), or a natural orange extract (EZ Melts® Iron), but it is possible for our natural flavors to contain trace amounts of other fruits and vegetables.
If you have any specific fruit or vegetable allergies, we always advise consulting with a healthcare professional before use of any dietary supplement along with careful monitoring in the case of treating allergic reactions.
Do you offer samples of your vitamins?
At this time, we don't have samples available. However, we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you buy our product and are for any reason dissatisfied, you can return for a full refund.