Are you getting enough zinc? Surprisingly, up to 30% of people are at risk of zinc deficiency.
The signs of deficiency include weakened immune function, loss of taste or smell, hair loss, and even impotence.
If you’re looking to address nutritional gaps, here’s how zinc supplementation can help:
- Supports healthy immunity to fight off infection
- Helps maintain optimal digestive health
- Promotes clear, healthy skin with antioxidant properties
- Helps balance hormones and reproductive function
- Aids in wound healing and reducing inflammation